December 4, 2009

...Dark Sky...


What do you think about dark sky? When whole day ended and the sky is became darkness...
What you thinking that time? Are you'll think today you were wasted a lot time to doing something not suitable to do??

Every night..i looking outside the window.. i was thinking what i done today?
Am i wasted a lot time to do something not good or not suitable?


Once i looking outside the window... I felt i am so weak...
God i really need Your love fills my heart... pour your love into my heart...
Let my heart won't feel empty anymore..


When the sky become more darker,my heart kept thinking Satan is gonna Come again...
Every night...i prayed.. Every night.. i worried..
Jesus,please guard me..i am so weak.. i can't live without Your...Jesus..

I am Your servant.. Wherever You may lead I will Follow...
Your Holiness and righteousness... I will too...

Dark sky is so scarry... its so horrible....
Awww...the moon is brighten our home..
Hmmm...the wind is blowing into my heart...
So cold~~

I feel so helpless.... Jesus please give me Your hand...
I need My Father's Love from Your...
I'll hold Your hand... never let your love gone again...


Spiritual Life?...i feel my spiritual life so worse man...
How can i live a spiritual life in my family?
Family is annoying my space..
God,show your miracle in my house.. my home... my family.. dad... step mum..2 brothers..n 1 sister..


I really hopeless once i saw my dad and step mum argued..
They argue mostly also because of me...
Im so bad... I did not go find my work.. so naughty at home.. did not do house work...
God,please Change me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment